Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just maybe!

I keep telling myself, just to keep reminding myself to be ready. I keep warning myself, I want push myself because success is my only lady...just maybe! It all comes down to what I believe, and how strong, for how long...just be steady. In all these years, and throughout all these tears, these goals just hunted me, but they don't really want me...just maybe! When it's not for you or it's not for me, all you can do is slow it down, and walk it around...just be steady. My fear is alone, my strength comes along, and I'm still here, are you my fear? When these days go by, and my world is upside down, will someone please hold me down, I don't want to drown....please hold me now!

I keep telling myself, just to keep reminding myself to be ready...It's all ready, too ready...just maybe! Time will tell, from all these spells, when I'm ready, if I had stayed maybe, it would be my last time....just maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment